Troubles typing

84mindolyna

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone else have trouble when typing and it all of a sudden adds a bunch of other letters to whatever it is typing or changes it completely? Even as I am typing this, it keeps adding letters and what not. I'm getting really annoyed. it is not under learned words either.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I no longer have my N7, But I have had this issue on my Note 5. not sure what was causing it tho.

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

dejanh

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have trouble when typing and it all of a sudden adds a bunch of other letters to whatever it is typing or changes it completely? Even as I am typing this, it keeps adding letters and what not. I'm getting really annoyed. it is not under learned words either.

Samsung keyboard has serious issues with corrections and typing. Were it not for the recall, that would definitely require some serious patching. If you want too avoid some of that behaviour, you will need to type really slowly, and I mean that's literally.

rodalfa

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Seems Google (was responsible and) has solved the bug, the Beta version of Android System Webview in Play Store (v. 55.0.2883.36) is working fine with Samsung Keyboard again. The current version (54.0.2840.68) has the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez