moisture detected TURN OFF NOTE 8 WHEN IS WET

googi87

Apr 13, 2018
Visit site
Every time when i put note 8 under water and the before i have notice moisture detected phone is restart, and when notice moisture detected is going to off, when usb port is dry again phone is restart.
I have android 8.0, and phone is sm/n950f duos, no damage in usb port, no damage on phone. I try to factory data reset, wipe cache partition and safe mode.
I still have the problem !!!1

thanks !!!!!

timmytrg

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I experience the exact same thing. It happens after the Oreo update. I sometimes bring my phone to the shower with me. But after the update, i started to notice that it will automatically reboot when water is detected.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Every time when i put note 8 under water and the before i have notice moisture detected phone is restart, and when notice moisture detected is going to off, when usb port is dry again phone is restart.
I have android 8.0, and phone is sm/n950f duos, no damage in usb port, no damage on phone. I try to factory data reset, wipe cache partition and safe mode.
I still have the problem !!!1

thanks !!!!!
Why do you think this phone is supposed to be allowed to get wet? I have never heard something so absolutely ridiculous! The waterproofing feature they used for marketing was just in case the phone gets wet by MISTAKE. ROFL

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Moisture detected alert should of course be doing what it is doing if you deliberately submerge the phone.
Quite a number of people (myself included) got the moisture detect error even though the phone was never near water, I ended up having to send mine back for warranty repair, this was not much more than month after preorder arrived so it was still Nougat, same error occored on S8/S8+

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
They use to demo the phone submerged and still working. And there were plenty of YouTube videos showing S-Pen functionality still working even though touch was not underwater.

Not sure what changed if happens across the board.

Why do you think this phone is supposed to be allowed to get wet? I have never heard something so absolutely ridiculous! The waterproofing feature they used for marketing was just in case the phone gets wet by MISTAKE. ROFL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87