Sprint: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Lyspaere

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
The CSR at the Sprint corporate store I ordered mine at just told me they're both not authorized to release the N8s until the 15th. FML

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
okay so I got an email this morning from UPS saying I was rescheduled for the 6th which is tomorrow my note is sitting at my door I'm so happy

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
All you have to do is tell them that you would go to T-Mobile or any other company if they don't allow you to soon as you let them know that they automatically let you upgrade that's what I've been doing for years and it works I love the Galaxy no line and I'm going from a Galaxy s8plus to the note me as an artist I love to draw so it's not a question in my mind to upgrade early without paying any fees let me know how it goes
You know, i did the online chat with them and told them i am switching all 5 of my lines to Verizon. The next day i tried to see if I can do it. Sure as ****, was able to do a upgrade and not owe them money lol. So i spoke on an online chat and They would charge my account for what I owed. I would then send the phone back amd they will credit me for the balance once the recieve the phone. I emailed the copy of our conversation. In case they try doing some suspect things. Lol

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
okay so I got an email this morning from UPS saying I was rescheduled for the 6th which is tomorrow my note is sitting at my door I'm so happy

UPS likes to play with your emotions! They didn't update the status of my delivery until it was actually delivered. It went from "In Transit" to "Delivered" LOL! I ran to the mail room like Naruto!

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
18d54e4b3df5e7c0cbecffb3c7ba8176.jpg

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yea UPS is on some ish. I literally live RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the facility and it takes them 14 hours to get the phone to my apt building. 🙄

Attachments

• 4820.jpg
    4820.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 11

Aaron Schweitzer

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Got my phone today, but have a question for everyone. Is it normal for the clear tape seal to be broken and re-taped over the original with a new seal? The plastic inside has a couple marks and a little dust, but no fingerprints or anything.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
As a heads up I was able to activate my N8 without even having to log into Sprint. You LITERALLY log into your account from your N8 and select which phone you want to replace. Took all of 2 mins? I don't remember the N7 giving me that option last year.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana