Dome Glass finally gave out

MS3GT

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Soooooooo, outta no where, my dome glass had a thin line on it. Looked like something I just had to wipe off. I used my fingernail to try and scrape it off when the line turned into a crack and started spreading. I've had it on since launch day and thinking about going naked glass. Anyone else here going naked? Let me know your thoughts.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I think it did its job , something must of happen. If you made registration on their website you can get a warranty replacement for 9.95 shipping only

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Soooooooo, outta no where, my dome glass had a thin line on it. Looked like something I just had to wipe off. I used my fingernail to try and scrape it off when the line turned into a crack and started spreading. I've had it on since launch day and thinking about going naked glass. Anyone else here going naked? Let me know your thoughts.

I've never used a screen protector and have no intention of doing so.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
OTOH, it sounds like this person's Screensaver took a hit that might have damaged the screen if it hadn't been protected. In the same situation, I'd get a replacement or buy a new screensaver, but I wouldn't take a crack in the screensaver as a sign I should go bare naked.