Verizon Note Edge wiped itself out

joeyvaz

May 15, 2013
Visit site
If I had my Note Edge since the day it was released by Verizon. I've had no issues with it and pretty much love this phone. Today, the phone went from 40% or so battery life to a dead battery within 45 minutes. Nothing really open, but it was warm/hot when I picked it up. So I let it cool off and put it to charge. Once it gets to 20%, I spark it up and ALL my settings, apps, pics, music are ALL wiped. Even my 64GB SD card was wiped. Once it powered up, it went through the entire setup process as if it was a new phone, right out of the box.

I'm so F'ing pissed right now. I have no idea why this happened or if it is going to happen again once I set it all up.

twentytrump

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
generally the new phones are notorious for draining the battary early and have a low battery life. But once you use it for a few day the issue gets resolved but this spark thing is definitely new to me . Its scary how the phone wipes out everything and becomes factory reset. Hope you have taken the backup already or there is no cure for it

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk