Been researching Google Now and Reminder Cards

Brick ONeil

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
My Google Now settings don't have all the options I've been reading about from Google and Android forums like this one. Where do I update and/or find all these goodies that Google Now and Google Reminders or Notifications are supposed to do?

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
In the settings menu there's an option called Customize which lets you chose sports teams, stocks, TV shows etc you want to see cards for. Are there specific options you're looking for??

Brick ONeil

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I thought Google Now Cards was supposed to read through gmails and give notifications of appointments, deliveries, meetings, etc. Also, thought there was a transportation setting but I'm not seeing that, either. All I'm getting are weather, TV shows and article cards.

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
First go into Accounts & Privacy, and then into Account History and make sure all the settings you want are turned on.

I've found that over time you'll get more and more useful info. Every morning and evening I get a card for travel time to/from work, on a recent trip my flight itineraries would pop up, got a reminder today for a credit card bill....you just have to let it get used to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress