any complaints about the white case?

Lfsnz67

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Very pleased with the white color. No issues at all with it. "Light bleed" lol. Some people will complain about anything...
The silver edge is pretty fragile though, put a case on it!

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Just checked in darkness and the light bleed around the buttons is just a slight glow, I also can't see why that would be a complaint. It doesn't effect the screen itself in any way. Kinda think it looks cool actually, but it's to be expected with a more translucent material overlay.

Rev.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just checked in darkness and the light bleed around the buttons is just a slight glow, I also can't see why that would be a complaint. It doesn't effect the screen itself in any way. Kinda think it looks cool actually, but it's to be expected with a more translucent material overlay.

Rev.

totaly. its just the nature of the colour. definately not a reason to avoid the white

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read here on the forum mostly everyone covers up this gorgeous phone with a big heavy solid case to protect their device from microscopic scratches. With that in mind the phone could be any color in the world and nobody would see it anyway... Sheesh! :p

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
the "LED bleed" on white s3's only affects the capacative menu and back buttons (which anyone with any sense switches off once theyr familiar with the buttons) and the notification LED
as for it getting dirty, for some reason all of my phones get dirty at the back top right corner (left if ur lookin at it from the back) and ive no idea why... think thats the place i touch LEAST on the phone???
back on topic though, the white has such a gloss on it that it wont pick up stains or anything. i think the white is the lesser of two evils.. its easier to make it look nice with a case or whatever.. id love a gun-metal black version though ;)
Switch off the capacitive buttons? Where is the setting and why would anyone do that?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
From what I've read here on the forum mostly everyone covers up this gorgeous phone with a big heavy solid case to protect their device from microscopic scratches. With that in mind the phone could be any color in the world and nobody would see it anyway... Sheesh! :p

i love taking the case off sometimes and feeling the naked phone in my hands (is that wrong? :p ) its like when u go ice skating and take the skates off after an hour and ur feet feel all light and amazing :)

BillJr106

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's an age thing, I'm 33, but to me the white phone is for women and darker colors for men. I'd feel like an effeminate man pulling out the white phone. I'll admit it looks sexy, but so do Thongs and boy shorts but you won't see me wearing them either...

Metups

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm a guy with the pebble blue, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel anywhere like Arney's girly-man if I had the white. Just saying.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's an age thing, I'm 33, but to me the white phone is for women and darker colors for men. I'd feel like an effeminate man pulling out the white phone. I'll admit it looks sexy, but so do Thongs and boy shorts but you won't see me wearing them either...

we want a pic :p