Samsung.com S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Why would you do this?

To prove that your phone was in good condition on the day you sent it back. I was actually making a joke actually. It's like in the movies when the terrorists or kidnappers are trying to prove it's a current video...they hold up a newspaper. Ultimately you can take all the pictures you want before you send it in but it doesn't prove anything unless you can absolutely prove it's your phone in the pictures.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Question if I order through Samsung do I have to wait till my husband's trade in is their and got approved for however much money or will they ship mine as soon as they get his regardless just as long as they get his?

Pink says ship by April 5th I know people are getting early but white says ship by March 25th I may not wait on BB.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Question if I order through Samsung do I have to wait till my husband's trade in is their and got approved for however much money or will they ship mine as soon as they get his regardless just as long as they get his?

I'm not following your question. Isn't your purchase separate?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not following your question. Isn't your purchase separate?

Yes but I had to cancel no 2 trade ins in the same household my order was put on hold I cancelled and went through Best Buy. But he sent his back yesterday they may get it today it tomorrow so would they ship me one now or does he have to wait the 2 weeks or whatever it is to get approved before they will send me one?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes but I had to cancel no 2 trade ins in the same household my order was put on hold I cancelled and went through Best Buy. But he sent his back yesterday they may get it today it tomorrow so would they ship me one now or does he have to wait the 2 weeks or whatever it is to get approved before they will send me one?

If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds like it would be best to wait to hear "acceptance" from Samsung for his trade-in.

Vitsberry

May 28, 2010
Visit site
The trade-in S8+ was delivered yesterday to Samsung's trade-in center in Fort Worth. The order status of the one that was on hold has changed to "We are processing your order and will provide an estimated delivery date once your order is confirmed." Would be cool if it ships today.

My first order for my wife arrived March 6th and I shipped her trade March 7th, it was delivered at Samsung TX location March 12th. 3 days ago my order changed to processing like yours but still has not shipped. Did a chat with Samsung and they told me its still on hold waiting on my trade to be approved, its been 10 days and they still have not approved the trade in. I sent them mint like new, not a scratch iphone 7. Filmed it and took pictures. This experience buy from Sumsung has been pretty crappy. The only reason I have not canceled yet it I have the buds free promo and Ive already waited this long.

kendzlic

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
So I ordered a White 128gb S10+ on AT&T from Samsung on the 7th with a ship by date of today. Still no shipping confirmation so that's pretty upsetting. Fingers still crossed....

Edit:. Just to add, I haven't had my cancel button available for a couple days.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Got my pink phone weds. Been working so just setting up. Nice phone. Feels good in hand. Feels lighter then my note 9.

Did you get a carrier or unlocked? just curious I'm still waiting on mine from Best Buy but as soon as my husband's trade-in gets approved I guess I'll switch in order from Samsung. He sent his in on Wednesday but hasn't heard anything.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone else still waiting for their buds? Mine was to ship with my phone but didn't. Got the phone on the 15th and nothing on the buds yet.

kendzlic

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
Is anyone else still waiting for their buds? Mine was to ship with my phone but didn't. Got the phone on the 15th and nothing on the buds yet.

I'd be happy to just get my phone lol! I have read some posts where others got their buds but they pre-ordered.

Last edited:

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you get a carrier or unlocked? just curious I'm still waiting on mine from Best Buy but as soon as my husband's trade-in gets approved I guess I'll switch in order from Samsung. He sent his in on Wednesday but hasn't heard anything.
Did you ever get your phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez