Help with Nova launcher

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ok so I may have found another annoyance. My Samsung pay card/tab at the bottom of the screen isn't there anymore. Seems like it will be there after I remove nova from default but as soon as I make nova my default launcher it goes away. Any idea why?

You can use gestures in nova like double tap the screen bring Samsung pay up which be better option then Samsung launcher swipe from bottom or 2 finger swipe up from middle of the screen.

Edit : Or in Nova gestures home button choose Samsung pay

Last edited:

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
You can use gestures in nova like double tap the screen bring Samsung pay up which be better option then Samsung launcher swipe from bottom or 2 finger swipe up from middle of the screen.

Edit : Or in Nova gestures home button choose Samsung pay

I have it set for the double tap but it opens up the pay app first then I have to slide over to my card... Which isn't really a big deal but it's not as smooth as stock you know

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have it set for the double tap but it opens up the pay app first then I have to slide over to my card... Which isn't really a big deal but it's not as smooth as stock you know

True , same for bixby button to remap to SAMSUNG Pay , but Nova for me is showing the device up from bottom and on lock screen. Maybe restart Nova launcher in the settings app in Nova or take sure your not in beta for Nova.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
True , same for bixby button to remap to SAMSUNG Pay , but Nova for me is showing the device up from bottom and on lock screen. Maybe restart Nova launcher in the settings app in Nova or take sure your not in beta for Nova.

Thanks for all of the help. I'm gonna rock it on the double tap for now. Just by change does Nova cause extra drain on the battery?

steve_ma

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all of the help. I'm gonna rock it on the double tap for now. Just by change does Nova cause extra drain on the battery?

Nothing worth worrying about. I've gone down 12% since I unplugged and Nova is responsible for .4%. Less than half a percent. It's the lowest using power app listed. At least at this point in the day. I've exclusively used Nova on my last three phones and the battery drain is negligible.