Samsung CS sucks even more!

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I received an email from Samsung yesterday saying they were going to charge me $600 because they didn't receive my S10+ trade in. Now I bought this S20+ as a pre-order and sent back my S10+ all the way back in March.

I called them a little hot under the collar and asked what the hey we're they talking about. Luckily I still had the return info in the UPS app showing the tracking number, date they received it and who signed for it. Even so they told me it would take a few days to resolve the issue but they would kindly not charge me until it gets resolved.

We own multiple Sammy TV's, soundbars etc. We had an issue with one tv and one soundbar In the last year and each time it was a totally nightmarish experience to deal with Samsung customer service.

I've probably bought my last Sammy product and that includes phones. Love their phones, hate their so-called service. It is the worst ever.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I bought from their website once because they had a better black Friday deal than Verizon for a Verizon branded phone on device payments, didn't receive the device credits. Both Verizon and Samsung blamed each other. After countless hours and several months I finally got the bill credits for the sale amount.

Haven't dealt directly with Samsung since and have no desire to in the future.