Anyone going nude screen and not worried?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
after everythin ive said, i just ordered a nice slim black leather flip case to protect screen in my pocket when its gona be there for a long time lol. and a really cheap 1? (like 60cents i think) black silicone back case to make the phone easier to hold for gaming etc :) im still not convinced by screen covers. im one of those people who love pulling the protective plastic off new phones etc as soon as i get em ;)

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The first rule of going with a nude screen is you do not talk about the nude screen.

You are just asking the screen gods to smite you down if you do. :D

weknsmith

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
My screen is nude, the rest is surrounded by an outterbox communter.

I am doing the same. I had a Photon for about a year, and had it in a Commuter without any screen protector. It still looked flawless when I sold it.

I generally keep my phone away from sand, but will put it in a sandwich bag whenever we are going to be anywhere near a beach.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III via Android Central Forums

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was going nude but with my job it's impossible:( so I got it a zagg screen protector

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MattSchollz

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah yea definitely gotta keep the screen nude. Only experience with a screen protector was pretty bad, lowered brightness and colors looked off(on my old iPhone). Didn't like the texture either. I'm sure more expensive screen protectors are good, just not for me. Right now my S3 is fully nude, but in a couple weeks my plethora of eBay accessories will arrive. :D

gordonzhao

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Never, I was in the T-Mobile store the other day and saw hairline scratches on their s3 display. Instantly I knew even with this glass I need a screen protector. Ordered the Zagg hd. Phone arrives Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I HATE babying my phone and need peace of mind from accidents therefore I protect it with a dual layer case and screen protector! No worries of carrying it naked here! :)

gordonzhao

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I HATE babying my phone and need peace of mind from accidents therefore I protect it with a dual layer case and screen protector! No worries of carrying it naked here! :)

Yes, I've got a commuter for my 9900 and a screen protector. Went to the beach and I guess a few grains of sand got in my pocket, the screen protector got a few hairline scratches but that's exactly the reason why I need a case and screen protector.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up my Samsung Galaxy SIII today at Verizon and had them install a screen protector. I hate it - It has a matte finish and sparkles - makes the text harder to read. I'd really like to just take it off.

BarbecueGamer

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I have kept my phones without a screen protector for a couple years now and have had no trouble. I keep my S3 in my pocket and it has no scratches. I didn't scratch any of my previous iPhones either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

gordonzhao

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have kept my phones without a screen protector for a couple years now and have had no trouble. I keep my S3 in my pocket and it has no scratches. I didn't scratch any of my previous iPhones either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Well you sir have hands and pockets of silk.

sancho8484

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you seen the scratch resistant videos on this phone, awesomeness. Drop mine already, nothing happen. Naked all the way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Have you seen the scratch resistant videos on this phone, awesomeness. Drop mine already, nothing happen. Naked all the way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I couldent go nude i will drop it a million times and at my job i will for sure have paint all over it if it wasent for the case and screen protector

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
does anyone think a flip case could do more harm than good in your pocket if it gets a bit of dirt or something under it?

I dought because its not hard plastic pushing the dirt,sand ect. Down forcing it on the screen

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2