Cluttered notification bar

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else like to keep the notification bar/area as clean as possible? I have always tried to keep the stuff that shows up there to a minimum. But I'm slowly starting to add things to it. I feel like I'm under utilizing the OS by not allowing notifications to be static in the bar. I recently added the weatherbug persistent temperature notification. I curee;tly have the battery percentage displayed but I'm thinking about getting rid of that. It takes up room and causes the notifications to truncate.

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind mine having things but as soon as the blue light starts flashing I have to clear the notifications out, otherwise it bothers me to see the blue light flash every 5 seconds.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
with jellybean you can hide the ones u dont want :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Id prefer a notification icon on the particular app but i dont mind the bar up top.
(i know i can use a different launcher,just dont like em :D )

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
When you have too much stuff in the notification bar you get a little arrow with a plus sign on it indicating you have a whole bunch of crap but it can't display it all.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ah right. i know the very fellow lol.
i was thinkin u were talkin about app icons on the statusbar and top part of not' bar :)
cheers

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
?? lol

Think my Rom was freaking out. Lol. It was there and I could pull it down but it was black, no time, no Wi-Fi signal icon, no 3g icon, nothing. Creepy. It's back now though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38