problem with Google Apps.. HELP please

SkyReacher

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
i got a really big problem . i can't login to any Google Application . (Not Google Store/Not YouTube App/) after i have done a factory reset to my phone .
i face this error everytime i try to log in .
screenshot2013012614075.png

i have a stable connection to the internet . that isn't the problem. before the reset i didn't have this problem .

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
.....and using another of his other google accounts doesnt help.
Im stumped
Can he just flash Gapps without any problems or is it a warranty case?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Can you (the OP) use other data services, like the internet? Can you try from a WiFi connection?

Can you log into the same account from a PC (making sure the account and password are exactly the same?

SkyReacher

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Can you (the OP) use other data services, like the internet? Can you try from a WiFi connection?

Can you log into the same account from a PC (making sure the account and password are exactly the same?
yep i tried from the wifi same result , but i haven't tried from the 3G ( internet) caz i don't have package for internet , i can log from same account from PC . it works perfectly .

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
220views! Come on geeks get the thinkin caps on.
Can he reflash Gapps without root in download mode.
Actualy have u already factory reset OP?
if so, he can just flash the firmware again surely with odin in download mode?? Nothin to lose?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I dont wana give the go-ahead for him to just reflash the firmware with odin and without root coz im no expert.... would he have to do some kind of wipe 1st (which is dodgy with no backup)?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im sorry youre not getting the help mate. Wish i had the confidence to tell u what to do.
Leave it overnight and hopefully a gud guy will help u out :thumbup:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The OP never said he was rooted or had flashed a custom ROM. If he did, that definitely changes things. If not, I think the next step is a factory reset.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i was rooted , after while i unrooted my device . factory reset? i tried to reset through the phone (Settings>>Back up and reset>>Factory Data Reset . ) didn't work , get the same error .

i posted this problem to another forum and i got answer that i need to flash stock rom via Odin . that will fix the problem ? ([Q] Google Store Issue - Galaxy s3 - xda-developers)

Man u never mentioned in other thread that factory reset had failed :banghead: u can also do that manualy but yes. If u find the right firmware and u know what youre doin with odin then aye jst flash it.
If i had known u had rooted before i wouldnt have treated u with such kid-gloves buddy :)
Let us know how it goes eh :thumbup:

SkyReacher

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
there is no problem with my sim so i have no reason to call them, can someone send me a tutorial of how to flash a rom ? caz i never done it .

SkyReacher

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
ok guys , i have fixed the problem by re-flashing my stock rom . and now im happy to say its finally working . i want say thanks to everyone here . especially funkylogik <3 .