turning off s3 camera sound no silent mode or rooting needed (o^^)o

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello ... maybe it is posted here not know , but i wanted turn off s3 camera sound and not found in settings
option to do that or to sellect different sound . Possible turn off sound by doyng sillent mode to all sounds but it is annoying always do on off silent . So i read if phone rooted can delete camera sound ... but i found other cool way . Just download this app install it and there is only one option that turns off camera sound i tested on s3 . Here is link ⇨ http://db.tt/wOqP4ZNB

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Rave, please don't take this personally, but people may be a little reluctant to click on a hidden URL from someone with only 7 posts. Can you supply a link that shows the full URL of the page where the file is located, and where we can find more information about it?

Many thanks.

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Oh that app are on my dropbox ... so not worry about something wrong i tested on my s3 *(o^^)o link leads to that app and i think no need more info as that app only turns off camera sound on phone ...

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
That Enforced Stream Silencer referenced above worked on the original stock version of ICS for me but never worked after upgrading to JB.

magikwurd

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just installed it on my Sprint Galaxy S3, unrooted, with latest Android 4.1.2, build L710VPBMD4 and............. Fail! If you guys are having success with it, please indicate whether you're rooted or not, what Android version you're on, and if you're with Sprint or another provider that disables volume option for camera. Thanks.

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
My experience has shown that it works on some ROMs and not others. This may also be true for Carriers. The simplest thing is just to root and rename the audio files.