Why applications and phone are shuting down randomly?

Ruxandra

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3 and in the last couple of days it stopped working properly. The applications, all of them, are shutting down randomly from time to time. After this happens, the phone remains open for a while and then it shuts down or restarts by itself. Sometimes it is blocking before shutting down. Also, sometimes I can't enter on some of the apps. If it is about games I get a black screen and the message "Unfortunately, Candy Crush Soda Saga has stopped" and if it is about Facebook I get a white screen and then the same kind of message. But even if I am not trying to enter on the apps, I still get that kind of message. And it is not only happening for the apps I installed. The keyborad, samsung push service, network location and all the others preinstalled are doing the same thing. Moreover, today I got an error on whatsapp to introduce my phone number again and it also wouldn't let me connect to wi-fi. I didn't upgraded the system, it runs on 4.3 android version. I also never went back to factory settings. I have read some thread over here and it said to uninstall android system webview but I don't even have it installed. I have 360 antivirus and I have scanned and found nothig! I don't know what to do! Please help!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Many things could have caused this, but I believe only 2 things will get you out of it, hopefully the first one works.

1. Enter Recovery and Wipe Cache Partition. No data loss will occur.
2. Full Factory Reset. ALL DATA LOSS WILL OCCUR, PHONE WILL BE AS NEW. Back up your important data.

Hope this helps!
Chris