Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped ?

Tom Little

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I get this error after I reboot my device. I found that if I log out of Facebook & Twitter the Galaxy S4 (Rooted) doesn't produce this very annoying error when rebooted ?? The apps and phone work great otherwise. I have to clear catch & data in contact storage device then import my contacts from my SD card to stop error before I can do anything else.
PLEASE HELP !!

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I get this error after I reboot my device. I found that if I log out of Facebook & Twitter the Galaxy S4 (Rooted) doesn't produce this very annoying error when rebooted ?? The apps and phone work great otherwise. I have to clear catch & data in contact storage device then import my contacts from my SD card to stop error before I can do anything else.
PLEASE HELP !!

If you remove your sim card, do you still get the message?

The problem is an incomplete download no matter how often you Wipe data your phone will boot up with the same incomplete firmware.

The solution is either to use Kies > Tools > Firmware Upgrade and initialization to reinstall your firmware

Or
Download firmware from Sammobile and install with Odin.

Tom Little

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I want to than you. It worked !!! Uses the Kies>Tools>Firmware Upgrade to re install firmware. Re-Rooted and NOT only did it fix the problem but also fixed the auto rotate issue as well. Thanks again. You Rock !!!!!!