What phone will you be upgrading FROM?

firedoug

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a long history of iPhones. I will say there is some good and there's some bad. It's a shade of grey not black-and-white anyone who says otherwise is a a fanboy on other side.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Palm Treo 650
Palm Centro
Palm Pre Plus
Palm Pre 2
HP Pre 3

And now GS4. It was a painful switch but this phone is very nice. It's like it knows how hard the switch from Palm was. It makes me feel better by telling me things like 'look, I can control your TV" and "See you can actually post on a friend's time line without having to use Facebook on your mobile browser" and "it's ok, you don't have to rush to get a spare battery" and "I will still work with your touchstones" and "see, swype works nicely on a touchscreen keyboard" and "see how much effort I saved you by not having to copy and paste to navigate to an address" and "now you can play your games with your friends without having to dual boot to CM9 on your Touchpad" and "see I actually keep your pictures in the same order you took them in your photo album" and "instagram!" and "my apps actually still get updates" and "see now you can actually see what songs you liked on Pandora" and "now instead of people making fun of your phone, they all want your phone...."

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I started with a iphone3gs,then gs2then back to apple for4s then a 5 then a htc one, returned and found my happy place in the gs4

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
HTC Sensation -- I've been very happy with it (for the most part) but I am switching to Verizon (from Tmobile) for better coverage and I've had the Sensation for 2 years, so it's time! This will be my first non-HTC phone!

RG13

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I been an iphone user since iPhone 3G.
My last phone was an iPhone 5 and It was jailbreak but for some reason
after 7-8 months it wasn't reading my sim so went into the apple store
had to restore and got a new phone with latest version, so lost my jailbreak.

I thought how boring it was and decided to get the galaxy s4 and so far I love this
Phone.

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
My first phone was some random LG flip phone. Two years later I was using the LG enV 1. Two years after was LG enV Touch. Two years later (and my current phone) is Motorola Droid 3.

I have to say, this Droid 3 worked well for a couple months (other than a crappy camera and random restarts). But I got very apprehensive when Motorola/Verizon went back on their promise, and decided not to update past Gingerbread. Right now, this phone is riddled with problems and issues. Other than just being all around slow and unresponsive, there is an issue where I cannot enter text into a field using either the physical or virtual keyboard. Because of this, I cannot answer text messages most of the time. I have become extremely frustrated because of this. There was one instance where it was imperative to respond to a text, and I would not let me. So I tried to call the person, but there is another issue where calls take about 5 or 6 minutes to even get to the calling screen. I was so upset and angry I threw my phone across the room (I was very very very frustrated. Normally I am OCD about my devices. I never even use a case, and they are in perfect condition).

Long story short, I will never buy another Motorola phone. Two of my brothers had Droid X's, and they were just as bad. I would even be cautious to purchase the Motorola X when it is released.

I cannot wait for my Galaxy S4 on Thursday.

irishonion

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Leaving my Galaxy Vibrant, to get S4, here soon. Nothing but high praise for my Vibrant, showing its old age though, time for a new phone finally!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress