Battery level indicator, how to get rid of

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I have this weird battery level indicator in the Notification bar I can't get rid of, it's not the regular vertical green one on the right side, but it's a blue horizontal one right in the middle, it's kind of superimposed on top of the Wifi strength indicator and the alarm icon, I can't find the setting where I can get rid of it, any ideas? I've looked in both the phone settings as well as the Nova U.I. settings, but I can't find anything...

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I have this weird battery level indicator in the Notification bar I can't get rid of, it's not the regular vertical green one on the right side, but it's a blue horizontal one right in the middle, it's kind of superimposed on top of the Wifi strength indicator and the alarm icon, I can't find the setting where I can get rid of it, any ideas? I've looked in both the phone settings as well as the Nova U.I. settings, but I can't find anything...

Did you download any battery widgets or any battery related applications?

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind, your post got me thinking about a few things and it turns out it was a function on an app I recently downloaded called "Memory Booster Pro", I was able to turn it off, thanks a lot!