How hot does yours get?

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Curious to know how warm other people's S4's get. mine gets to 37 C or 38 C playing graphically intensive games like Shadow Gun Or Real Racing 3 and then uses battery at about 2% every 3 minutes (it's still new enough to be being monitored closely). Screen gets warm. Don't think Temple run 2 causes that.

I understand it's normal for the screen to heat up though. What is normal temperature for it anyway? I get like a day and more out of the battery though

Posted from Galaxy S4

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Curious to know how warm other people's S4's get. mine gets to 37 C or 38 C playing graphically intensive games like Shadow Gun Or Real Racing 3 and then uses battery at about 2% every 3 minutes (it's still new enough to be being monitored closely). Screen gets warm. Don't think Temple run 2 causes that.

I understand it's normal for the screen to heat up though. What is normal temperature for it anyway? I get like a day and more out of the battery though

Posted from Galaxy S4

No idea what the actual temperature is, but I know they can get so hot to the point that it hurts If you if you hold it too long. I have a s3 clocked at 1.9 ghz (obviously overclocked) so it's really close to the variables of the s4. All I know is the thing gets HOT especially during the summer

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Usually normal room temperatures on the outside with light/medium usage about 90f~ on the surface when gaming.
Hottest I ever seen it go was when recording some video outside in 97f weather. The surface got quite hot, about 105f~

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The s4 charger makes my phone heat up quite a bit. So I tend to only use that charger block for quick charging and never use the phone while charger but if I feel like watching a few videos live streaming TV to my phone etc I tend to use a blackberry charging block and put my Samsung wire into the BlackBerry charger block as its got a lower amp.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine sees 105* battery widget reborn. I use a apple I pad charging cord with stock gs4 charger. And web surfing and music (all at the same time

100-104* playing games and listening to music