Galaxy S4 - S Planner Notification Issue

jjjjjschmoe

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi Android Central,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Jellybean 4.3 installed. Until recently the S Planner app was working how I'd like it to. When the screen is locked and an alert goes off, the phone played an alert tone, and when I unlock the screen there is a notification in the taskbar. In the past couple of days the notification method has changed. Now when the screen is locked, an alert goes off, and I unlock the screen, there is a full screen message saying X>>> <<<zZ. I have tried changing the settings in S Planner: Set alerts and notifications: to Alert, Status bar notification, Off, but none of these settings switch off this full screen notification mode when the screen is locked.

On my old Galaxy S2 with Jellybean 4.1.2 it has a setting when can be changed: Notifications when screen off: Display notifications on full screen when screen turned off. This resolved the issue on that phone, but Jellybean 4.3 doesn't seem to have this option (or it has moved). Can someone please advise how to change this full screen setting for S Planner on Jellybean 4.3?

jjjjjschmoe

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Looks like it's an issue with S Planner not Android 4.3. I have posted this in a Samsung developer thread. Please feel free to close this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87