Why won't my Galaxy S4 turn back on/come out of sleep?

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy S4 won't turn back on/come out of sleep

Hi there, I am having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S4.
It goes to sleep when I am not using it (of course, that's normal) but when I try to wake it after receiving a notification and sound for a text message by pressing the center button, the blue light won't stop blinking but the phone won't come out of sleep. If I press the power button for a few seconds the phone will vibrate twice. Probably to indicate it is restarting. Because then the screen works and I can do my stuff.

It doesn't happen all the time. Just a few times a day but its annoying. Can anyone help me to fix that, please? :)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S4 won't turn back on/come out of sleep

Hi there, I am having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S4.
It goes to sleep when I am not using it (of course, that's normal) but when I try to wake it after receiving a notification and sound for a text message by pressing the center button, the blue light won't stop blinking but the phone won't come out of sleep. If I press the power button for a few seconds the phone will vibrate twice. Probably to indicate it is restarting. Because then the screen works and I can do my stuff.

It doesn't happen all the time. Just a few times a day but its annoying. Can anyone help me to fix that, please? :)

try a factory reset and resync of everything. make sure all of your data is backed up first. if that doesn't work it's probably a hardware problem and time to buy a new phone. i would make sure all of your data is backed up with Google and/or Dropbox asap because your phone could fail at any time.

good luck.

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I went to the store and they sent it to the repair center. One week later I got it back and... it still doesn't work! What the heck am I supposed to do, now? :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa