After a Kids Mode update some of my apps are missing and now I am unable to readd them, can anyone help me?

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Kids Mode apps missing, won't allow me to add them

I updated my Kids Mode app and now some of my child's apps are missing. When I go to the screen within Kids Mode to add them, they aren't in the section for me to select to add them even though they're installed on my phone. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling them, turning off my phone then restarting it and nothing is working. Please help!!

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Kids Mode apps missing, won't allow me to add them

Try adding them like widgets?

Posted via Android Central App

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

So far nothing has worked. It's only a few apps that aren't showing up to add, it's very frustrating.

Anyone? Anyone?

Metal2ska

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I am having this same problem. For example, Netflix does not show up in the list of apps I can enable in kids mode. Only 2/3 of the apps installed in the device are selectable in the kids mode parental apps selection screen.

macolliejr

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site

Just bought the tab 4 after my son's last tab kids took an unplanned bath! I found my way here trying to find an answer to the same question you're asking. Did you ever find a solution? If I can't put Netflix on this it's going back. He has special needs and so there is no explaining anything to him. He has to have it or this thing won't survive a day.

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Unfortunately I have never found a solution. I still can't get some apps to show up in Kids Mode. Very frustrating! I'm so sorry yours is doing it too.

DeeX

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone ever figured this out yet? It sucks that previous versions of this worked fine with no problem and now some apps are simply not showing. :(

FliBAC

Jun 18, 2018
Visit site

I updated my Kids Mode app and now some of my child's apps are missing. When I go to the screen within Kids Mode to add them, they aren't in the section for me to select to add them even though they're installed on my phone. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling them, turning off my phone then restarting it and nothing is working. Please help!!

I just updated the kids mode on my son's tablet and a few of the apps went missing and I wasn't able to add them back. I went to the tablet settings, into the Apps directory, opened up the settings for kids mode, clicked on Storage, then clicked on Clear Data. Closed out all the dialog boxes. Opened up Kids Mode again, created a new pin. It then took me straight to the add apps page and I was able to add the missing apps. Hope this helps and works for you if this is still an issue.