S5 stock mail app issues.

techsup1983

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I use the stock e-mail app on my s5. This e-mail app seems to be worse than the app in jellybean.
My current issue is that in my exchange account I have multiple rules and sub folders, each person has their own subfolder and rules direct them to the relevant folder.
My phone's e-mail app doesn't sync the sub folders by default. So i only see new e-mails that go to my inbox which aren't processed by any inbox rules.

Also when reading a large conversation, it takes a while for the phone to read all the e-mails in the conversation. When it finally has counted them the delete button activates. I can then delete 2 e-mails before the e-mail app has to re count the e-mails agin before i can delete them.

Does anyone else have these issues? are there any fixes. Do you use another e-mail app?
Thanks.

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and I have been having the same issues as well. I have noticed that the email app has been very sluggish. I ended up deleting all my email accounts (5 of them) out of that app, downloading the CloudMagic app and setting that up. So far, I have been very happy with the new app. It is very responsive and fast. There are a couple minor features that it does not do or does differently from the stock app, but I have learned very quickly how to overcome it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez