S4 or S5?

Eanes87

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
This phone will be for my wife. She isn't into customizing or anything, just needs a good phone to do it's job well on a day to bay basis bone stock. Is the s5 worth the price at $200 with a two year contract, would she miss anything by getting the s4 at the much better price of $50 w/two year contract? I just nabbed the lg g3 for free with Verizon, and I've only ever had Motorola androids til this, so I'm trying to research the s4 and s5 as much as possible to make an informed decision for the Mrs.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This phone will be for my wife. She isn't into customizing or anything, just needs a good phone to do it's job well on a day to bay basis bone stock. Is the s5 worth the price at $200 with a two year contract, would she miss anything by getting the s4 at the much better price of $50 w/two year contract? I just nabbed the lg g3 for free with Verizon, and I've only ever had Motorola androids til this, so I'm trying to research the s4 and s5 as much as possible to make an informed decision for the Mrs.
If she's going to be using the phone for nothing other than basic usage then the S4 should the the job just right. However, the Galaxy S6 is expected to be announced during MWC on March 1st, which means that the S5 should be dropping in price to something a little more reasonable than $200 on contract. If you can wait it out a little, I'd suggest getting the S5 over the S4 if the price is reasonable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non