New 35 day olf Galaxy S6 Active ran hot and cracked screen

makeupvixen

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I tried calling AT&T and Samsung and although the phone ran hot that the screen cracked they are telling me that I voided my warranty! So there was an internal issue and their issue became my problem. They wont fix my phone. My phone is so NEW that there really aren't parts to fix it. Most parts will set me back $250 or more, plus why fix it when it will just run hot again and crack again?!?!?

I am under contract, some 18 month crap with AT&T so I can't get a new phone. (I only got a new phone because my old iPhone 4 was out of date and wouldn't function because it was just old and the operating system was too old, no updates available). I keep my phones in good condition for years! But now I have a crappy phone that cracked around the ear part and I can't even hold the phone up to my ear to use or I cut my ear with glass every time.

Not happy at all and I'm stuck. I'm a single parent and I need my phone for emergencies.

What do you guys think I can do since both AT&T and Samsung wont/refuse to do anything about it

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
What other information is missing? Why did the phone get hot, why did it crack in that particular location?

Did you buy it on a credit card? AoN

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
They are probably assuming the phone was dropped on a rock or sharp edge. Have never heard of a screen cracking due to heat. Not saying it is impossible, just never heard of it.

Last I knew the screen replacement via Samsung was $180 shipped to TX. Let us know how this works out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non