Why won't my damaged phone turn on, need pics?

A

AC Question

damaged phone wont turn on need pics

How can you get your pics and video from a phone that will not turn on. I just got it and did not download any back up apps. This SD card is inaccessible. help anyone?
Samsung couldn't help T mobile doesn't back up is their like a cloud or anything the galaxy 6 automatically uses for back up?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: damaged phone wont turn on need pics

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm a bit confused--you just got the phone, and you already have a lot of pics and videos that you can't access because the phone won't turn on?

Did the phone unexpectedly shut down by itself? Or did you power it off, and not can't power it back on again? Have you tried pressing and holding the Power button for about 10-15 seconds? Have you tried charging it up overnight on a wall outlet?

Auto Backup to Google Photos requires you to set that up initially.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

How can you get your pics and video from a phone that will not turn on. I just got it and did not download any back up apps. This SD card is inaccessible. help anyone?
Samsung couldn't help T mobile doesn't back up is their like a cloud or anything the galaxy 6 automatically uses for back up?

You mentioned "This SD Card is inaccessible" What I don't understand is how you have an SD Card, as the Galaxy S6 has no expansion.

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site

I think that's the point. Using the term 'SD card' to mean internal storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty