Where can I go to by a Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB/128GB new out right purchase?

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I want to explore what an Android OS is like and like the look of the Galaxy S6! I have had no luck going to my T-Mobile store and telling them I like to purchase this phone from them. They say that it handled online so I go online and talk with the customer service; transfer to sales and they want me on a plan or they will not sell me a phone.

I tried the Samsung website too but they just referred to: Online or store!

The model I want is a 920T 64 or 128GB model! Love to have it unlocked too. But I take it locked! T-Mobile will give out the lock codes after 3 months or so but you have to have another carrier's SIM to use for the unlocking and the T-Mobile store will not help in unlocking it! But AT&T if they are not busy will do it for free.

Where do you go to buy a Galaxy S6 and pay for it full price without any conditions attached?

Mike McQuaid

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I purchased mine from Best Buy, I bought it outright (ATT version) shortly after I decided to switch to T-Mobile. ATT will give you their carrier unlock code for free (they have to by law now)

I filled out a form online and within a day or so, I had to unlock code. Now I am using my ATT phone on T-Mobile. Only other thing I had to do was change the APN from epc.tmobile.com to fast.t-mobile.com to get my 4G to function properly.

Hope this helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks/! I found some on eBay and will wait to see if a new 128GB black comes online. I also did an inquiry in the marketplace here but it only for a 32GB used and price sort of highish!

Mike McQuaid

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks/! I found some on eBay and will wait to see if a new 128GB black comes online. I also did an inquiry in the marketplace here but it only for a 32GB used and price sort of highish!

I was trying to sell mine in the marketplace, no takers though...

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy does not carry the S6 anymore! Amazon is used only! Ebay has some scammers on the 64GB models. Claim never used - "new other" but no box or charger, headphones, etc..! LOL! No photo either! I getting desperate. May have to get a plan and then pay off my phone and go back to pre-paid! Totally crazy!

Will wait till weekdays when online phone suppliers re-supply eBay! I will not be picky if it a 128Gb model!

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Don't buy from best buy as they charge too much. The s6 was selling at best buy for 700 while att and tmobile have it for 580. Verizon won't sell you one without a plan.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Don't buy from best buy as they charge too much. The s6 was selling at best buy for 700 while att and tmobile have it for 580. Verizon won't sell you one without a plan.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I went to all - Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and my carrier T-Mobile you have to have a plan and renew or start a plan!

There seen to no supply that is 128GB that is new! I spent a good day trying to buy without a contract and failed!

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Are you able to order one from samsung online?

No! I would have to change my location to Europe or another country that sells phones unlocked. The only phones you can buy directly are certified pre-owned and the budget phones. Samsung does not list their other international phones and to see them you can use a VPN to view and order them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38