08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 129130131132133 ...
tools
    I didn't do it either.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Heck. I didn't even scan it as a PDF. I took a pic of it. My thumb is in the picture lmao

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:19 PM
    It must be in certain areas then. My gf has the iPhone 6 and whenever she is on the phone the texts go through green (therefore iMessage isn't working since it uses data) and we have the find my friends thing so if I try to see where she is at it won't work until she is off the phone. Plus I've tried using hers for directions while on the phone with someone and negative. Can't do it
    That's because you have to enable it, go to settings, then cellular

03-11-2016 12:22 PM
    I registered for the watch but would also like the Gear VR bundle, anyone want to sell me their Gear VR kit?
    03-11-2016 12:25 PM
    Since we all won't be pretty orders anymore we could start Verizon - VR/S2 group. I hate to lose this thread

I think Terrain started a Verizon Gear thread yesterday....

Went into 2 Bestbuys and 1 VZW store this morning just to see if anyone had a silver edge since mine is still processing, no one had silver but all stores had the black and gold ones in stock.........

I am really loving this s7 edge and think I am going to go ahead and sell my Iphone 6 I just got 2 months ago... (and maybe my S5 although I still like to use it as my " Go pro" on mountain bike and jet ski with it being waterproof and dust proof)

Where is the best place to put phone up for sale? I've heard ebay is good but has high fees and potential scammers( I use ebay for small things but don't like using it for high dollar items) and I don't know much about swappa .... anyone have any bad experiences on either?
    03-11-2016 12:35 PM
    "Out for delivery" FINALLY!!!

Think I'll still be able to get an S2 watch?
    Yay! You can always try buddy! The worst that happens is you get a Gear VR... $#@&ing prizelogic God I hate them.

Kim I stead of digging through all these forums. I lost 6% battery loss last night. I read of a dozen feature? How do I fix this issue thought it was supposed to be less.

Seems always on display prevents the phone from dozing. Try turning it off and seeing what happens.

Happy Release Day everyone. Thanks for playing!

In other news, I got more on my paycheck than I expected today, so every major retailers that sell accessories for my Chrome beauty today is potentially in trouble haha.

Retailers will be very happy. Your bank account on the other hand...

I have a feeling this thread will die after today. Sad but happy times.
    We can keep it alive. It's possible.

I can join you guys now! Going to set it up . I took advantage of the BOGO deal from T-Mobile.
    Nice! I guess I'll see you 10 hours from now when you're done setting up your phone. Check your PMs BTW kthx <3!

This is what I have on mine and barely any sound. See below

Attachment 219722
    Does your BT headset have volume control? I also have to do the same thing on mine. I've had to do that since the S6E. When streaming music to my car, in order for the streaming music to be at a similar volume listening level as my radio or CD, I have to turn that sucker up ALL the way.
    03-11-2016 12:41 PM
    I think Terrain started a Verizon Gear thread yesterday....

Went into 2 Bestbuys and 1 VZW store this morning just to see if anyone had a silver edge since mine is still processing, no one had silver but all stores had the black and gold ones in stock.........

I am really loving this s7 edge and think I am going to go ahead and sell my Iphone 6 I just got 2 months ago... (and maybe my S5 although I still like to use it as my " Go pro" on mountain bike and jet ski with it being waterproof and dust proof)

Where is the best place to put phone up for sale? I've heard ebay is good but has high fees and potential scammers( I use ebay for small things but don't like using it for high dollar items) and I don't know much about swappa .... anyone have any bad experiences on either?
    Someone else started a Verizon "fan club" as well.

03-11-2016 12:41 PM
    I registered for the watch but would also like the Gear VR bundle, anyone want to sell me their Gear VR kit?
    There's 4 million of them on eBay.
    sumner929 likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:42 PM
    Nice! I guess I'll see you 10 hours from now when you're done setting up your phone.
    Why would it take 10 hours? It took no time .
    03-11-2016 12:45 PM
    My favorite feature is definitely the IP68 rating.
    You already test it out?

I like to rebel and break tha rulez! haha.

Heck. I didn't even scan it as a PDF. I took a pic of it. My thumb is in the picture lmao

You trying to seduce them so you can get your Gear S2 quickly?
    03-11-2016 12:47 PM
    Went to BB again because they promised to have more cases in stock today and they were full of it. If anything they have less in stock.

03-11-2016 12:48 PM

You trying to seduce them so you can get your Gear S2 quickly?
    Yes, bebe. Trying to seduce them with my scary thumb.

03-11-2016 12:49 PM
    Why would it take 10 hours? It took no time .
    Because you have to get everything just right. Notification settings, app permissions, move apps to SD card, etc. Took me about 2 hours of tinkering to have everything perfect.

Went to BB again because they promised to have more cases in stock today and they were full of it. If anything they have less in stock.

Yes, bebe. Trying to seduce them with my scary thumb.

Figures. It certainly worked on me!
    03-11-2016 01:01 PM
    I stayed up until 3am playing with my phone. It was just one of those nights where I just couldn't stop playing, setting things up and getting it just right. Getting up for work was another matter, but no regrets!
    KimJongOMG, cbugzeee and nunyazz like this.
    03-11-2016 01:03 PM
    I stayed up until 3am playing with my phone. It was just one of those nights where I just couldn't stop playing, setting things up and getting it just right. Getting up for work was another matter, but no regrets!
    It's always nice when you waltz into work and everyone is gawking at your new phone and it's setup perfectly. It's like you got a gold star for the day.
    03-11-2016 01:06 PM
    Because you have to get everything just right. Notification settings, app permissions, move apps to SD card, etc. Took me about 2 hours of tinkering to have everything perfect.
    So fearless comrade, your fav feature would be what?
    03-11-2016 01:07 PM
    $#@&ing prizelogic God I hate them.
    This. One hundred times this.
    sumner929 and KimJongOMG like this.
    03-11-2016 01:08 PM
    It's always nice when you waltz into work and everyone is gawking at your new phone and it's setup perfectly. It's like you got a gold star for the day.
    Nevermind my bloodshot eyes and general zombie like demeanor.
    03-11-2016 01:14 PM
    So fearless comrade, your fav feature would be what?
    Battery life. Hands down the battery.

Nevermind my bloodshot eyes and general zombie like demeanor.
    It's all worth it when you look at the phone. Productive work day? HA. Whenever a new phone comes out that a large number of worker bees have ordered, I know the day after is going to be crap for productivity. We usually end up sitting around discussing the phones. I ride them hard the next day though.
    03-11-2016 01:21 PM
    I know the day after is going to be crap for productivity. We usually end up sitting around discussing the phones. I ride them hard the next day though.
    Just send them to the labor camp for a few weeks to make up for lost time.
    03-11-2016 01:28 PM
    Just send them to the labor camp for a few weeks to make up for lost time.
    Unfortunately US labor prevent such practices. I would become KimJongOHSOBROKE in a matter of months if I did that.
    03-11-2016 01:33 PM
    Unfortunately US labor prevent such practices. I would become KimJongOHSOBROKE in a matter of months if I did that.
    Just threaten anyone that approaches you with your nukes.
    03-11-2016 01:35 PM
    Just threaten anyone that approaches you with your nukes.
    I can't do that. I'm undercover right now and that would instantly give it away.
    03-11-2016 01:36 PM
    Figures. It certainly worked on me!
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-66.jpg  
    03-11-2016 01:46 PM
    Is there any good reason to use and activate the new SIM card if I'm coming from an iPhone 6 (Verizon)? Also the FedEx truck has driven up and down my road 3 times. *most inefficient route ever* I'm not stalking. I was out running.
    03-11-2016 01:52 PM
    Is there any good reason to use and activate the new SIM card if I'm coming from an iPhone 6 (Verizon)? Also the FedEx truck has driven up and down my road 3 times. *most inefficient route ever* I'm not stalking. I was out running.
    My new Sim that came with the phone wouldn't activate out of the box and I didn't want to call CS so I just swapped Sims. There's a sim card tool in the phone box.

keri2000 likes this.
    03-11-2016 01:55 PM
3,541 ... 129130131132133 ...