S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordered on phone the 23rd. Been working this past week to cancel it so I can turn around pre order online for the S2 they keep giving me a run around. Saying they need to manually cancel it (which they have 6 times) every time I have to wait 24 hrs. So here I sit for another 24 hrs. They told me I can't stop my cancel. But yet it's not cancelled. Just frustrating. If I order tomorrow around 3pm central (24 hr mark) will it make it the 11th?

Posted via the Android Central App
Silver would not be there in time, Black and gold will.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
If you tell me what stores are near you, I can keep an eye on stock. Then you'll know if there will be any available on launch day.

If color isn't a big concern, just Preorder black. You could always exchange in store.

Closest stores are Ocala, FL & Inverness, FL or 2 in Gainesville, FL a little further away.
The Ocala store is one of those big fancy "Smart Stores"
That would be great if can check for me. Thanks. I'm kind of stuck on Silver for now. :-\
Can't get it, makes me want it. ;)

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordered on phone the 23rd. Been working this past week to cancel it so I can turn around pre order online for the S2 they keep giving me a run around. Saying they need to manually cancel it (which they have 6 times) every time I have to wait 24 hrs. So here I sit for another 24 hrs. They told me I can't stop my cancel. But yet it's not cancelled. Just frustrating. If I order tomorrow around 3pm central (24 hr mark) will it make it the 11th?

Try canceling through here..

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/order/common/searchOrder.jsp

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Update

If your order is showing an 1858 date, you're getting an iPhone instead. 😁😁😁

God. Say it isn't so.

Also, you can only get the S2 if you order online? I asked two CSRs on the phone..... Or I'll save ya some time and go look at the terms myself.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I told everyone to wait ONE DAY and I'll get to the bottom of everything. People were quick to assume and cancel, Now look where it got you.

Verizon rarely EVER screws up when it comes to delivery dates. People are mad, because they aren't getting it now all, Because the 100 total customers t mobile had got theirs. Last time I checked, Verizon's page Said 3/11, So unless the phone doesn't arrive by that date, Verizon did not wrong.

Except mess with people for a day lol

Hey hey.. There is more than 100 now. ;).

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
This popped up when I went to read the terms. Different than the last time I went and signed up for a reminder on launch day.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Attachments

• 7958.jpg
    7958.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 126

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Joe do I have to wait again? 24 hrs from this or my supposedly time from my cs call It said an email issue also.
I also hit cancel on this one too

Attachments

• 25204.jpg
    25204.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 123