S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

DroidBoy82

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
Seems all the silver phones that have shipped are from the early pre-orders on the 23rd. Before 12PM EST?

Seems to be. Ordered my Silver Edge on the 23rd just after 8pm (work has to take priority) and app still shows place holder date of 11/17/1858, confirmation email link still shows 3/11/16, and nothing out of my account yet. Honestly, I'm beginning to become a little annoyed. Not because I don't have the phone yet, but because of the possibility of missing out on the S2 promotion. I wouldn't have pre ordered if not for the value of the watch.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
UPS folks need to be a bit patient when it comes to the tracking #. In my experience, UPS has a slow system and many times, it won't even show in the system until the physical box is scanned into their system. Then again, I've seen them lag horribly bad. I've had my customers ask where their packages because the tracking # isn't working, only for the UPS guy to deliver that same day.

jrcdpm

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Maryland outside of Baltimore--sorry responding to question about UPS ground that stated it might be easier to do by ground than air.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
An observation is local folks that Verizon can get away with shipping via ground and arrive in 2 business days are all UPS and those that are further away and require the use of air shipping for 2 day shipping are FedEx.

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Black s7 and s7 edge ordered 3-1 had shipped. My silver s7 edge ordered 2-25 had not shipped yet. They were 2 separate orders.

Posted via the Android Central App

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 3/2
Onyx S7 Edge
Gold S7
Money just taken out of account no update on shipping yet. Fingers Crossed.

Thank you for this I was about to post and ask when people think I was gonna see some action on my account. I ordered on 3/3 so I know I'm considerably later than most people. So if you ordered 3/2 and had money taken out I should see something happen soon.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
UPS is notorious for not updating tracking numbers. I've had packages get almost all the way to my place and then the tracking number updates.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Here's mine. Nothing else. As you can guess I'm leaning heavily on the app. Make it so!

Attachments

• 8656.jpg
    8656.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 119

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Let me ask you guys a question with this device payment plan. I preordered a s7 edge and currently have an iphone 6 on my line. I have an iphone 4 sitting home as a spare. Is it too late to activate that for a couple of days so I can turn that phone in and keep my iphone 6 to sell. I did the early device payment upgrade and just hate to give them a phone I can get $400 for on ebay. I wanted the free watch so I did the DPP. Any thoughts would be helpful.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Let me ask you guys a question with this device payment plan. I preordered a s7 edge and currently have an iphone 6 on my line. I have an iphone 4 sitting home as a spare. Is it too late to activate that for a couple of days so I can turn that phone in and keep my iphone 6 to sell. I did the early device payment upgrade and just hate to give them a phone I can get $400 for on ebay. I wanted the free watch so I did the DPP. Any thoughts would be helpful.

If you paid off the iPhone 6 then yes. If you didn't, then nope. Have to send the 6 back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa