"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Seixip

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

Yeah, I agree on the Diztronic TPU case! I just ordered mine for my pre-ordered S7.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Originally ordered the gold but then switched to silver on TMO. I have a 64 mb evo sd.

Last edited:

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
1. Silver S7 Edge
2. VERIZON, THEY UNLOCK THEIR PHONES unlike att.
3. 128gb that I currently use in my Lg V10
4. Through Verizon and trading in a old blackberry to get $300 off.

You sure you're getting $300 for the old BB? The $300 trade-in only applies for a good-condition S6, S6 edge, or Note 5.

floyd2112

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

So I pre-ordered the Silver from my carrier, ordered a SD card from Amazon (Sandisk Ultra 128GB) and a USB drive to get my media off the S6 Edge + (would be easy if it had a SD card). Looking for a case. And will go with a zagg screen protector, I so want tempered glass, but with the edge, I don't see where that will ever be possible.

Why did you order a USB drive? Samsung has an app called Smart Switch the can transfer data directly between two devices without the need for a USB drive.

Last edited:

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Silver
ATT
Have a 32gb SD card somewhere in my house
Ordered online through ATT
Also ordered the Gear s2 Classic 4G model as well(paying it off as soon as i get it)

Thablackguy

Apr 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
Did you order your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge? Sound off below!

• Color?
  • Carrier?
  • Throwing a SD card in it?
  • Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)?

Silver
Verizon
Already bought a 64gb card, just waiting for the phone lol
Got it straight thru Verizon.

Hope I'm able to get a VR !!

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Did you order your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge? Sound off below!

• Color?
  • Carrier?
  • Throwing a SD card in it?
  • Did you order directly from a carrier or somewhere else (Bestbuy or whichever)?

Black
ATT
No
yes, ATT

BTW, I'm new to android and Samsung. Iphone user for the last 8 years.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
can't decide as well... :(

Which is more reflective? How does gold/silver look in direct sunlight?

Since I already have the gold platinum S6 Edge, I went with the silver titanium.
Now answering your question; under BestBuy's lighting, all of them are, including the black one.
Having said that, I work about 70% of the time outdoors, and never had an issue with the sun's light on my GS6 Edge.

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Bought the Verizon S7 in gold both my wife and I. Will eventually get an SD card. Had to call the order in to Verizon so we could keep our unlimited data plan, get the monthly payment option and the gear vr promo.

Called two separate times so each phone was on a separate order so we both get the gear vr promo.

We're both upgrading from the Galaxy S3.

osubass1

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
i stopped at a Best Buy to preorder on Tuesday. as we were getting it done, she asked if i was buying as an upgrade, and i told her that i just wanted to pay for it outright. they told me i couldn't preorder it in store if i was buying outright.

so i sat there while she was confirming with her supervisor and got on their site and bought the black for AT&T.

by the time she came back with an answer, which confirmed they would not sell it to me, i had already bought it on the site with ship to store.

SamAndroid123

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my Black S7 Edge 32gb from Samsung UK directly. Sim-free. Free VR headset too. Came to approx. €815 delivered.

Bought a SanDisk 128GB MicroSD card, Spigen Rugged Armor case, and Zagg screen protector (standard plastic screen protector - will buy the Glass Contour when Zagg release it)

Pre-order offerings here in Ireland from the networks are very poor. I'm happy to go sim free anyway :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress