"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Justan Baca

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Cool! I just contacted them and they said "Thanks for reaching out Justan! Some of the orders are getting updates and so the server might be a bit slow to update for you. Everything on the order is still looking good. I hope to see that device in your hands soon :)"
That's reassuring haha.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Ordered silver on 23rd...Cancelled..Ordered black on 24th. I see that I have a pending charge on my CC today. Still says being processed on tmobile.com.

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered a black s7 edge for myself and a black s7 for my wife at Best Buy. Still confusion among salesmen over turning in old device through at&t next... Worked out in the end.
2 notes of interest :
Got a swag bag from Samsung rep while there (coffee mug, glasses, key ring,...).
Also told by manager that silver color was running low.

Posted via the Android Central App

src1425

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a silver S7 edge yesterday directly from Verizon - upgrading from an LG G2 so I'm quite excited! Received my email confirmation, and the online order status shows as "processing". Are there any other steps in the Verizon order status before "shipped"? Just wondering what to expect (and how patient I need to be!)

joe.mehal

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Gold Platinum - after much wringing of hands and watching of release videos. Black is old hat, Silver seemed to be the most popular, so of course I had to go with Gold
AT&T
already have SIM card in my Note 4
Direct from carrier

Email says shipping March 7-10

clsdv

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
They ship on weekends? I Pre-ordered early morning on the 23rd with overnight shipping and still nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, you ordered on the 25th and are getting the shipping notice. Nice!

Looks like Tmo is shipping out way early like last year. It's happening.

I ordered at 7am PST on the 23rd. Come on email from Tmo!!

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Wow, you ordered on the 25th and are getting the shipping notice. Nice!

Looks like Tmo is shipping out way early like last year. It's happening.

I ordered at 7am PST on the 23rd. Come on email from Tmo!!

Seriously i was surprised... I didn't even get an email though I got a text message with my tracking number lol. I went on my account online and saw it said shipped.