"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

1hitwonder

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have always went with black on all my phones, I'm changing it up this time and going with the silver, looks sleek! I actually pre-ordered it today- although the sprint rep said it's on backorder? Store Pickup - s7 edge - Free gear VR promo

Last edited:

sholling

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

I ordered a Black S7 from T-Mobile using their Jump annual upgrade plan. I also ordered a 200GB SanDisk class 10 microSD card from another retailer that had it for under $90 and now I'm looking for the perfect slimline case and holster.

Still_Thurro

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered the gold Edge, Sandisk 32gb Class 10 SD card and Spigen Crystal Clear case... Sprint has a ship date of 3/7

Last edited:

1hitwonder

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
s7 edge is not a phone you should put a case on, takes away from the sleek look imo, that's just me - I always leave my phones naked, hate cases. That's also why I pay for phone insurance just in case of damage, which I never had a problem with, I'm always Xtra careful with my phones, but it's nice to know I have insurance just in case. BTW hate screen protectors too and think they're unnecessary - waste of money, and takes away from the true screen quality.

Last edited:

Still_Thurro

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
S6 Edge was the first phone I've ever used a case on. I have insurance too but that glass back made me nervous. And yes, screen protectors are unnecessary and make screens look bad

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile preparing to ship??

Ordered on launch day last week and T-Mobile charged my credit card today for the s7 edge. Order status still says "Being processed" but they are pretty good at only charging the credit card when it's ready to ship.

Hmmmm....

I'm in the same boat. Card charged and order "Being processed".

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I tried T-Mobile for about 2 months, but I couldn't get decent signal. So I switched back to verizon.
Hopefully verizon will ship early.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
For T-Mobile people who haven't gotten tracking info, you can also go to https://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html and track by reference number.
For reference number enter your phone number, leave the date as is, enter destination country and zip code. If there is package then it will show up there. Mine shows up and says Monday delivery :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38