Silver or Black S7 Edge?

What Color For Your New S7 Edge?

• Total voters

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
chrome.jpg

On the silver/chrome all this crappy writing shows too clear. :'( Can't hardly make this out on the black.

The more I look at the silver/chrome, the more I'm leaning towards the black. :-\

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The amount of preference for silver I'm seeing on AndroidCentral (and many other places) is starting to worry me about shipping speed.

I ordered my silver Edge about 10 AM (EST) on the first day of ordering. Here's hoping that was early enough to be in on the first batch of shipments :eek:

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Poll: Black, Silver Or Gold

Had to weigh in here ....... I pre-ordered the silver based on the promo pic. I just went to Best Buy to look at it .. It was SHI-NY. Possibly too much so for my taste and more so than it looked like in the picture. I'm a little conflicted now because I plan on this to be the phone that I hang on to for a long time. Leaning heavily on switching the black. I don't want to be committed to having a case just because I've caused interstate accidents by accidentally channeling the full power of the sun into someone's eyes.

LOL. A few weeks from now Samsung will have to recall all the silver edges due the sudden increase of blindness and car crashes around the world.

Posted via the Android Central App

MuchoAloha

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the silver the second it was available, however, when I saw it in person I decided to cancel the order and go black. I don't think I can have a mirror on my phone and not get sick of it.

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I ordered silver but keep wondering if I should have gone with gold. I went to best buy to see in person but they didn't have any gold on display. The lighting was terrible there also and didn't really show off the colors well.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I went to Best buy to check out the new phones.. I didn't like the Black color at all! The silver or Gold looked looked sharp!

Devilreaper

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: Poll: Black, Silver Or Gold

IMO Black is better because of the shine and darkness is offers at the same time. It will surely turn some heads.

WHEN YOU GO BLACK THERE IS NO GOING BACK.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Black. Every time.

I don't want the color of the surrounding bezels to distract from what's most important..... the display.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered silver. I'm gonna go into a store and make sure that I really like it, but I'm pretty sure I will. I always get black phones, I think it's time for something new.

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered silver. I'm gonna go into a store and make sure that I really like it, but I'm pretty sure I will. I always get black phones, I think it's time for something new.
I always get black too. The silver is really shiny. I think the front looks great, but the back is just too much for me. I will be interested in your opinion.