Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Just got my shipping email! (Verizon Gold) Shipped today, already in the nearby town, delivery expected tomorrow. Of course, I'm working 14 hours tomorrow so won't be home to sign for it.

But its only the phone, not the microSD or the VR (still shows preparing), interesting.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

Just went in to Best Buy. They are not releasing for AT&T, but since I purchased it outright they let me take the phone. I haven't tried to activate it yet, since they said it was down. Anyone have success activating it today?

For anyone else, don't go to this Best Buy. They aren't doing it right.

Posted via the Android Central App

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Just went in to Best Buy. They are not releasing for AT&T, but since I purchased it outright they let me take the phone. I haven't tried to activate it yet, since they said it was down. Anyone have success activating it today?

You try calling AT&T and activate it through them?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Got mine for att on next. No issues here. Not sure if it's just certain best buys.

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site

Just got a shipping update, it's arriving tomorrow with one day shipping. Yey! Christmas!

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Just got my shipping email! (Verizon Gold) Shipped today, already in the nearby town, delivery expected tomorrow. Of course, I'm working 14 hours tomorrow so won't be home to sign for it.

But its only the phone, not the microSD or the VR (still shows preparing), interesting.

Mine shipped form a store that is about 10 miles from my house. Will be here tomorrow. Kind of weird, thought it would ship from a warehouse or something not from a local store that is right around the corner from my house.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I got the same email stating that both the SD Card and Gear VR were ready for pick up. But the device still says in process, with an expected released date of 3/7/2016, which actually changed from 3/11 yesterday evening. Shows on the payment status "Awaiting Authorization" keeping my fingers crossed that they get it done today, seeing all these other folks getting theirs is making me anxious.... :-\

Same here.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

It would be awesome if mine was shipping from the local store to my house. It's still just saying preparing for shipping right now. My card has been charged.

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site

It's getting delivered to my house. If you pre-ordered and are having it shipped to your address, I'd expect an update real soon.

I pre-ordered two, paid in full at 8:10est the day it was available. Still no change on BB's order site.

Thefalcon93

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site

Ordered my verizon S7 edge black on Best Buy on the 2nd. No change until yesterday when the release date changed to the 7th (today). This morning around 9am my VR set was shipped. Just now 6pm my S7 edge was shipped UPS Next Day Air Saver. SD card is still processing.

Just to give you guys some hope! :)

ccmiked

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

Picked my silver titanium s7 edge this morning at best buy. Smooth experience and I even had someone available to put on a screen protector for me (I bought it from them of course). Very satisfied.