Samsung promotion status.

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I must be living right. Got my Gear VR and free 64 gig memory card with my phone on March 7, the free wireless charger for signing up a card on Samsung Pay came March 14, and the free $30 gift card for using Samsung Pay loaded to my account within 2 minutes after I used it the first time.

I'm not living too right, or sprint would throw me a Netflix deal. I'm not greedy, though. ☺

Posted via the Android Central App
With all the crazy offers you can really make the s7 not a bad value.
Samsung during christmas gave $200 credit on samsung.com for using samsung pay

kingofdmv

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to enter my IMEI & MAC address and I keep getting this message "I am sorry your IMEI/HEX MEID and/or MAC Address were not valid. Please try again". A little frustrated since the deadline is fast approaching. Anyone else get this message and what did you do to get the info to take? I'm on T-Mobile.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to enter my IMEI & MAC address and I keep getting this message "I am sorry your IMEI/HEX MEID and/or MAC Address were not valid. Please try again". A little frustrated since the deadline is fast approaching. Anyone else get this message and what did you do to get the info to take? I'm on T-Mobile.

Double check and make sure there's not a space in front of or behind the imei/Mac. That website is very particular about no extra spaces

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any new updates? I'm in "fulfillment pending" status. I registered both my phone and my wife's phone for the promo the day the promo site went live. Given that the Occulus free app promo expires on April 20th, I'd imagine we have to have the VR in our hands soon.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I went through the same B. S. with my lg v10 from Verizon. I Got it on December 3rd, got all paperwork done on December 4th. I just received my extra battery and external charger last Saturday. I haven't received my $100.00 gift card yet. Thats why all these freebies actually suck. Id rather they just reduce the price of the phone at purchase. Being the phone junkie that I am, I've already got the galaxy S6 edge, and S7 edge. So my v10 will be up for sale shortly. It is a great phone, but for me, I just couldn't get used to the power and volume buttons on the back, the fingerprint scanner worked only when it wanted to, and its just to darn bulky.

Posted via Android Central App

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Just got an email from Samsung being approved for Gear VR. Set to ship April 18, unfortunately others have been said to ship earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez