Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I think I may have gotten 2 emails.... But I did get a shipping email yesterday out the day before with a tracking number.

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: Status is still "Pending" but I have a tracking number from Fedex and a delivery date of 4/1

How are you getting a tracking number from FedEx if Samsung has not sent out anything yet? I really would like to know what you did so that I can check as well and what makes you think it will be delivered today.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
How are you getting a tracking number from FedEx if Samsung has not sent out anything yet? I really would like to know what you did so that I can check as well and what makes you think it will be delivered today.

You can call fedex and talk to them or sign up for delivery Manager on fedex.com and you'll see there

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Well I got my BOGO fast chargers in today... one is set up in my office and the other is going home to be in the living room.... I have more wireless chargers than I need at this point...LOL

Sold all mine on Ebay, as I only need one. Between the freebie BB gave me and the BOGO from Sammy, made a tidy little profit. :)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I haven't made a first purchase on Samsung Pay yet. I was going to then I got an email I'm getting a new card with a chip in it. So I figured I would wait. I'm super excited to use it in Disney! Do you know what the promo is? Is it still the $30 gift card? Should I wait and see what the next one is?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Noticed today while I was standing outside in the sun that my thumb cast a weird thumb shaped shadow that affected the brightness of the screen. It was weird...I wish I could describe it better. Like..when my thumb was hovering over the screen the shadow cast by my thumb was brighter than the rest of the screen.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Noticed today while I was standing outside in the sun that my thumb cast a weird thumb shaped shadow that affected the brightness of the screen. It was weird...I wish I could describe it better. Like..when my thumb was hovering over the screen the shadow cast by my thumb was brighter than the rest of the screen.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I think I feel what your putting down

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress