Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ya that's what I saw. I really want the solid color ones but it seems like on the edge it's only the see thru ones. Is that correct?

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I've got the Speck candyshell clear. It passed the test on the first day I put it on. Dropped phone from 3 feet, faceplant. No external damage. I like the feel too. Wish there were a cutout for the sim tray, though. I don't buy cases left and right like I used to. Although I did order the Samsung minimal to try it out. Will probably stick with the Speck for the protection.

tOSU

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
I have 6 cases I've purchased over the past 6 weeks--4 from the Amazon Spigen deals ($2.99-3.99) that went on a few weeks ago. I've stayed with my original Matte Black Incipio Dual-Pro case however, it looks great on the Black Onyx edge.

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
This thread has been super helpful and fun to read. Helped my very slow day at work get to almost quittin' time.

Talking about screen protectors/cases - I have the Zagg HD Dry from Verizon as well as the Tech21 shell they had in store. They are *not* compatible at all. The case pushes up the screen protector and there's no way to fix it. I'm returning the case and ordered the Spigen option. Hoping it works with the screen protector, at just over 1/4 the price of the Tech21 - it's a winner regardless.

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I didn't like that zagg protector at all. My fingers tended to skid along the surface instead of gliding. Came off after an hour or so. Haven't found any kind of protector since. Hoping a decent tempered glass option will show up.

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm really hoping to make this Zagg protector work. I immediately regretted spending $29.99 on the dumb thing and can't really return it. So I figure I'll make the protector work and find a case that will work.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm wanting a screen protector that actually stays on with my UAG case. I've been naked since the 9th of March and am now starting to notice super fine scratches in certain lighting.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I didn't like that zagg protector at all. My fingers tended to skid along the surface instead of gliding. Came off after an hour or so. Haven't found any kind of protector since. Hoping a decent tempered glass option will show up.
I have actually been very happy with the gadget guard lifetime guarantee screen protector I got at Verizon. The associate did a killer job of putting it on, he told me to let it adhere for 48 hours before putting it in a case or my pocket. I switch back and forth between a tech 21 evo case and the spigen tough armor and have had no problems with peeling to this point. It's not glass, but it's more than acceptable till a good tg comes out.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Im holding out for a glass one i have a regular wet app protetor on now. My casiology case didnt affect it but the spigen does in the corners

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress