Phantom soft key presses

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but every day my phone will freak out acting like I'm pressing the recent apps key. Sometimes it will just bring up the recent apps window and sometimes it will even open up the multi window view. It happens with or without a case. I created a thread on the Verizon community forum and after working with Verizon trying to diagnose it, it turns out multiple uses on different carriers have reported the issue as well so it's been lifted up to Samsung and apparently there is a software update in the works. I don't know if you have to be registered to view but here's the link to the conversation. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/908180?start=0&tstart=0

I feel like this issue was talked about in another thread but I can't find it for the life of me. Mods can merge it if another thread exists.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, in my case the key doesn't even have to be touched... one evening I sat there watching it go back and forth for a good 10 seconds and I was holding it with two fingers. The sensitivity could definitely be turned down in general though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non