Alarm and Ok Google problem

JohnSkulduggery

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I just got myself an unlocked/non-carrier provided S7 Edge. European edition. SM-G935F, android version 6.0.1.

I am moving from an iPhone 5.

I am trying to figure out how to do various things, but right now the biggest hurdle I have found that I find rather .. odd.. is creating, and removing, alarms. For instance, if I tell the phone "OK Google, create alarm for 9 AM tomorrow" - it will indeed do so. But if I then change my mind, and tell the phone "OK Google remove 9 am alarm" it gives me a google search for "remove 9 am alarm". Before I updated the phone, it gave me a "you need to update your clock app" - which I did, resulting in two clock apps that ignored one and other. (how does one select the default clock app in Samsungs TouchWhiz interface btw? I havent been able to figure that out)

I also have problems multitasking on the phone. I get a message whenever I press the switch app button on the bottom of the phone that there are "no recently used apps" ... But I have understood that is an unresolved, fairly long standing, and difficult issue.