Fear of breaking my S7E inside my backpack.

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
So, I bought a new backpack for university, in which I plan on putting my 8-month old S7E. The problem is that the pocket I've decided to carry it in goes to the inside of the main pocket on the opaque, which means that my books might go over the phone in some cases. I've provided a picture on the outside opaque of the small pocket fitting into the larger one:

20170810_110529.jpg

How much pressure do you think the phone can carry on itself? I am afraid of a 1.5 kg book going over the phone and cracking it. Am I being paranoid in this case?

Thank you.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am not a paranoid person but I am cautious with my phone. I would not feel comfortable with my phone in that pocket having heavy textbooks rattling around on top of it. Backpacks tend to be dropped vs gently placed down on occasion. I suppose you could mitigate the risk with a heavy duty phone case but for me I wouldn't risk it.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
So, I bought a new backpack for university, in which I plan on putting my 8-month old S7E. The problem is that the pocket I've decided to carry it in goes to the inside of the main pocket on the opaque, which means that my books might go over the phone in some cases. I've provided a picture on the outside opaque of the small pocket fitting into the larger one:

View attachment 265528

How much pressure do you think the phone can carry on itself? I am afraid of a 1.5 kg book going over the phone and cracking it. Am I being paranoid in this case?

Thank you.

How about....Don't put the phone into the backpack.:p