Samsung s7 WiFi turning on and off

trstephens1

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
THis afternoon I began seeing my wifi turn on and off. I hadn't downloaded anything or changed any settings. I've turned it off and restarted. Nothing changes. I've rebooted my router. No changes. I'm on the Verizon network.

Any suggestions.

GraCal

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
THis afternoon I began seeing my wifi turn on and off. I hadn't downloaded anything or changed any settings. I've turned it off and restarted. Nothing changes. I've rebooted my router. No changes. I'm on the Verizon network.

Any suggestions.

That is exactly what is happening to me. I'm on VZW as well. I'm interested to see if there is a bug or something.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Any suggestions.
Go to settings/ privacy and safety/ location/ improve accuracy and turn off WIFI scanning. This fixed it for me. Funny thing is I was able to turn it back on a couple of days later and it has behaved itself since.

trstephens1

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I did as you suggested and it still continues to disconnect and connect the WiFi. I turned the phone completely off last night, restarted it this morning and found no new emails; however, the connecting and disconnecting had stopped. Made the change and it began again. Emails are coming in sporadically assuming it's because the WiFi is disconnecting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38