When will cricket wireless get the Nougat 7.0 Software Update for the Samsung Galaxy S7????

A

AC Question

I've been waiting for the Nougat 7.0 Software Update for my Samsung Galaxy S7. When I will I get it? Nougat 7.0 was released August 2016 and cricket still hasn't gotten the Nougat 7.0 Software Update for the Samsung Galaxy S7? What's up with that?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm on Cricket and upgraded to Nougat two days ago, restart your phone go into system settings clear cache , then check for software update in settings, it's been flawless for me with improved battery performance, clearing the cache is just a safety measure to insure a clean install not nessary to upgrade, left Sprint three months ago for Cricket it's been all good

ismailjavery

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm on Cricket and upgraded to Nougat two days ago, restart your phone go into system settings clear cache , then check for software update in settings, it's been flawless for me with improved battery performance, clearing the cache is just a safety measure to insure a clean install not nessary to upgrade, left Sprint three months ago for Cricket it's been all good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38