SamsungS7Active soemtimes does not send text messages

Judy android

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I posted this to Ask A Question, but can't figure out how to respond when B Diddy responded with a question to me. So, sorry for the repeat, but at least I have figured out that the little gear icon leads to signing in and participating in the forum.

Anyway, over the past two weeks I sent some text messages to a recipient who has received my messages before, but only when I wondered later if I had a reply, and checked the messages section for that contact, did I learn that there is a red exclamation point by the messages and they did not go through.

I went to the At&T store and was told that I was probably in a boundary area for wifi when I sent the messages. B Diddy asked if I was using wifi for calling, and I am not.

Yesterday I sent a test message from home with wifi on to the same recipient and it did not go through either. I can call this person, and can leave voicemail messages. I can leave text messages for others. The person I am sending the failed messages to can receive text messages from others.

Any ideas? I appreciate your help!

Judy android

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried.

Today I replied to a message from my pharmacy asking to confirm a refill. An hour later the little spinner is still saying the message is unsent.