What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

• Total voters

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I went to Best Buy this weekend to see them in person and I really liked the silver so I cancelled my unlocked order and placed a new order for a silver on AT&T. Orchid Gray was nice but I kept gravitating toward the silver so I had to go with that and still getting 0% through Samsung plus the free Entertainment kit.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I went to Best Buy this weekend to see them in person and I really liked the silver so I cancelled my unlocked order and placed a new order for a silver on AT&T. Orchid Gray was nice but I kept gravitating toward the silver so I had to go with that and still getting 0% through Samsung plus the free Entertainment kit.
0%Is nice isn't it

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
i can't lie i went with orchid grey but i do miss the kinda blue/black we had on the s6 and note 5 i LOVED that color specially when it switched in the sun though i do love the same thing about the grey it's not as eye catching imo i wished canada had the coral blue :( but oh well.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Went with the Midnight Black, wife with the Orchid Gray. She uses a wallet style flip case/stand, I went with a Supcase Unicorn Beetle series case, black border with translucent back panel.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Got it in black if the front was the orchid grey color I would have went for that one but I'm liking the all black with my incipio case on it.

hashfork

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Midnight black for me. Classic, understated, and I'm unlikely to regret it in 6 months! I know I'd get bored of a fancy color eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez