Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Okay here is what I noticed..my brother got his Verizon edge agreement because he chose not to do the trade in...I chose to do the trade in hence the agreement not loading for me and also why I got the damn box for trade in

I havent gotten the box the send in my trade in, either. Now I am worried.

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I havent gotten the box the send in my trade in, either. Now I am worried.

I would call and make sure everything is ok with your order and find out where the TradeIn box is.

I got both the Edge Finance Agreement and the TradeIn box shipment logged to my account on 3/30/17. I received the TradeIn box about 1 week later. All this shows up in the VZW online account - Order Status and the Documents & Receipts area of the My Verizon account.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well I had to do my order again, meaning I didn't get equipment agreement thingy the first time I did so if you are I the same situation, call them now please!

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I would call and make sure everything is ok with your order and find out where the TradeIn box is.

I got both the Edge Finance Agreement and the TradeIn box shipment logged to my account on 3/30/17. I received the TradeIn box about 1 week later. All this shows up in the VZW online account - Order Status and the Documents & Receipts area of the My Verizon account.

On the phone with them now. I have gotten the Next Bill Summary but not the Edge agreement. On hold now.....

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I had to do mine all over again, this time without the trade in

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I received one of my three S8 plus Spigen cases today.. Other two arrive Monday....

I sure would love for Verizon to be early shipping these phones like they were with the LG G6.

My 2 1/2 year old Droid Turbo is having to be charged three times a day now... Can't wait.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I had to do mine all over again, this time without the trade in

My order was all messed up! I decided to go to a store and pay upgrade amount and taxes, which I knew had to be done but 3 reps, THREE, told me I would be billed. Customer service dropped the ball. So I cancelled that order and will be at the Verizon store, AN HOUR AWAY, when they open! Can't trust the phone reps!

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
My order was all messed up! I decided to go to a store and pay upgrade amount and taxes, which I knew had to be done but 3 reps, THREE, told me I would be billed. Customer service dropped the ball. So I cancelled that order and will be at the Verizon store, AN HOUR AWAY, when they open! Can't trust the phone reps!

Oh wow..so you couldn't do the pre order again?

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I ask because of the distance you would have to drive to pick it up

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well I just made a new order on another line with the correct payment info. I left the order that has the card that is lost and will get denied live. I figure now I have 2 orders, whichever one that processed first, I will cancel the other one. It's crazy that Verizon can't edit payment on a order that hasn't shipped yet.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well I just made a new order on another line with the correct payment info. I left the order that has the card that is lost and will get denied live. I figure now I have 2 orders, whichever one that processed first, I will cancel the other one. It's crazy that Verizon can't edit payment on a order that hasn't shipped yet.

Had to do the same thing myself like few minutes before the closed for the night...it should have been an easy fix for your former order but oh well

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
My day is filled with stalking my credit card to see if it was charged and stalking the royal Caribbean website to see if my cabin has been assigned smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress