Verizon S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Discussion

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
You are a little behind the times... most that ordered on the first day (3/30) got charged last night. We already received our shipping notifications this morning.

Well he works for Verizon he has been keeping us updated on it since the start of this thread. He is just giving the people that haven't gotten anything a peace of mind

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I did not mean to stomp on anyone's toes... but if anyone has really been reading this thread or cares to read the last two or three pages could see people are saying and posting images of their shipping information.
I try to keep up, but I got a the memo and just posted ASAP without back logging.

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on device payment plan. 2 questions: 1. Has anyone else who ordered on device payment plan got shipping information yet? 2. I have to pay off $200 of the phone on my current device payment plan. Should I do that now or can I wait until I get the phone and decide I want to keep it?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
My co-worker who ordered through verizon got her tracking number and will be delivered Tuesday.
I have Verizon as well but went through best buy so I'm screwed until Friday.

cinn124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on device payment plan. 2 questions: 1. Has anyone else who ordered on device payment plan got shipping information yet? 2. I have to pay off $200 of the phone on my current device payment plan. Should I do that now or can I wait until I get the phone and decide I want to keep it?
I got tracking for one of my phones on a device payment plan.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

I can only answer part 1 since I did do the payment plan... I got charged the amount Verizon said in my initiial email. I ordered on 3/30.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Question 1. Yes I have my shipping info, I'm on a device payment plan. I order on 4/1 my card was charge last night around 10pm, my s8 plus was shipped on today and received my email today as well. Question 2. My pixel XL was on a payment plan also I had to pay remaining balance on the pixel before I order my s8 plus. Someone early said you can't have 2 devices on a payment plan for a single line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38