What samsung galaxy s8/s8plus do you have?

What Samsung Galaxy S8/S8Plus do you have?

• Total voters

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Looks like the thread is about dried up. S8 plus killed the 5.8 inch S8 it appears. I initially wasn't on the fence as the 5.8 inch was what I wanted and I got it but after being on here it put me on the fence between the two which was why I was curious of the numbers. I'm keeping my 5.8 inch S8 and probably will pick up the Huawei Mate 9 as my larger device. I like having one smaller and one larger and keep two devices.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Looks like the thread is about dried up. S8 plus killed the 5.8 inch S8 it appears. I initially wasn't on the fence as the 5.8 inch was what I wanted and I got it but after being on here it put me on the fence between the two which was why I was curious of the numbers. I'm keeping my 5.8 inch S8 and probably will pick up the Huawei Mate 9 as my larger device. I like having one smaller and one larger and keep two devices.
Honestly I think it should be no surprise that the plus is overall more popular because people just in general hear the word "plus" and associates it with being better but in this case I don't think it's true. In fact if I could redo my choice I would have gone with the regular S8 because it's really more comfortable to hold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles