Sending pictures

Chris623

Nov 17, 2020
Visit site
I tried to send some pictures to an email recipient today but they didn't go through. Tried several times to no avail. Can't figure out what's wrong............I've always been able to send pics and data with my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So did they receive the email, but the attachment didn't show up? Or was the attachment corrupted?

How are you attaching the photos to the email? Are you starting from the email and using the Attach icon (the one that looks like a paperclip)? Or are you starting from the gallery app, selecting the photo, then using the Share option?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
How large are the attachments? What email provider are you using? What email provider is the recipient using?

Chris623

Nov 17, 2020
Visit site
No email received at all. Pictures are straight from my phone and I've always sent them that size. I pull up the picture I want to send and then click on that icon that has 3 balls in a triangle that are connected. Then I click on my email icon and put in the address and send. It's always worked in the past. I'm using Yahoo mail and so is the the recipient.

I just tried sending the message and picture via the way I do from my computer...........which is to address the email and then use the paper-clip symbol to attach the picture and it went through! But I don't understand why I can't do it the way I've always done it!?!?!? I've still got 8 emails that are in the process of "sending" and I can't even delete them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so the emails you try to send are still stuck in a queue? Are you using the Yahoo Mail app, or are you using the stock email app with your Yahoo account in it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try clearing the app cache and data for the Yahoo Mail app in Settings>Apps​, then force stop it. Open it again and see if the same thing happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress