How do I turn this stupid Fantasy keyboard thing off??

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've recently upgraded to a Samsung S9.
This Fantasy Keyboard is gonna be the frigging death of me if I can't get rid of it!!!

I've been through my settings and turned it off (when i finally found it!) I've turned off the notifications for it but the stupid thing keeps flashing up on my screen.
Everytime I unlock my phone straight away it brings up a thing saying I need to clean the phones memory..it's driving me mad as I can't do anything until its done this cleaning..
Please somebody must know how i get rid of it..it's really really p***ing me off!!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Does the trouble persist in Safe Mode?

Do you have a genuine S9?

I’m not familiar with Samsungs, but that sounds to me like a Samsung-plus-bad-app - which may or may not be the one you mention - or a fake Samsung.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Also, it's possible that you downloaded this app from the Play Store or through a previous ad. There is a couple of different apps with that name and all of them have terrible reviews, mostly about constant ads.

You could try this. Go to settings - apps - scroll down until you find this app - select - force stop - clear defaults - clear data and then uninstall. Tell us how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty